Should this work: export extern(C) auto ...

Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 20 03:38:33 PDT 2015

On 2015-03-19 13:22:44 +0000, Benjamin Thaut said:

> Generally don't expect to many things to work with DLLs at the moment.

Hi, well, I think what's available is good enough to get most things done.

> Generally speaking only exporting global functions works. Don't try to
> export classes / structs or anything fancy.

I prefer dead-old-style plain & simple C functions in DLLs with a super
simple interface based on basic types. Works bests, is stable, can be
maintained and is easy to use.

So, no fancy stuff needed in my case :-)

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com