Is there websocket client implementation for D

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 08:46:30 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 07:12:56 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
> It's for server side, but probably contains stuff you need for
> client too.

Yeah, I've been meaning to write a client for a while but haven't
gotten around to it yet. What you do is make a HTTP request with
a particular header, and if the server likes it, you're OK and
can send messages. If not, the failure should be gracefully
reported.

Could probably write it up in a couple hours.... if I had a
couple hours :(