feature request for dlang.org library preview

Thu Mar 26 13:36:47 PDT 2015

So I just noticed, when I click on "source code" button for a function
in dlang.org library preview, it brings me to the source code as of that
release, but to the file itself (on github).

I'd like it to go to the specific line where that function is defined
instead. I'm not sure if we need updated output from dmd, or if this is
all ddox, so I don't know where to file this feature request. Does one
file ddox requests on issues.dlang.org?

-Steve