gdc and ldc command line examples?

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 30 21:59:34 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I am finally working on moving out of dmd territory and playing
with gdc and ldc. I was hoping that I could get some links to
some example command lines. I'm mainly interested command lines
regarding linking to libraries and building static libraries.

My guess is that gdc will function essentially the same as gcc
for these things, or at least close enough to where I can figure
it out, but I have had no experience with ldc and I am having
trouble tracking down documentation for it.

Thanks!