Efficiently passing structs

rsw0x via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 3 21:04:42 PDT 2015

On Monday, 4 May 2015 at 03:57:04 UTC, bitwise wrote:
> I'll probably go with "in ref". I think "escape proof" is
> probably a good default. Not to mention, easier to type ;)

FYI I'm unsure how well `scope` storage class is currently
implemented because it's in a state of flux at the moment as far
as I know. `in ref` still helps document your intent of the
parameter however.

It's hard to track this down exactly because scope has so many
different meanings in D, making it difficult to search for - at
least one of them has been deprecated.