Multiple template alias parameters

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu May 7 18:53:19 PDT 2015

I have some code that automatically wires up control flow based
on annotations. Use of this code looks something like this:

```
import some_package.some_module;
void main(string[] args) {
    doMagicStuff!(some_package.some_module)(args);
}
```

All of this works and everything is happy (Except the
implementation, which is ugly because Phobos is missing a lot of
functionality, but that's not the topic I'm discussing here).

The problem occurs when I want to register multiple modules to
scan for functions. The grammar does not allow this syntax:

```
template (alias Modules ...) {
```

Any ideas (besides "STRING MIXINS EVERYWHERE")?