Spawning a console in Windows (similar to forkpty on linux)

wobbles via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 9 05:13:12 PDT 2015

This isn't specifically a D question, but seeing as it's for a D
library I figure it can go here :)

On Windows, I want to be able to spawn a console and then
interact with its stdin/out asynchronously, similar to how
forkpty [1] works on linux.

I'm improving my dexpect library [2] to work with windows
machines and this bit has me stumped. There doesnt seem to be
much info about it that I can find (though my google-fu mightn't
be good enough!!)

I'm sure theres someone here who knows something?

Thanks!

[1] http://linux.die.net/man/3/forkpty
[2] https://github.com/grogancolin/dexpect