ddbc: MySQL/MariaDB: Access Violation

TiberiuGal via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 20 04:20:10 PDT 2015

On Monday, 18 May 2015 at 18:54:20 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY
>>> 'password' WITH GRANT OPTION;
>>>
>>> p.s. this command return my: "Affected rows: 0 "
>>
>> Do you see some stack trace on crash?
>
> No. I checked on 2 PC and it's not look like my issue, because
> result is totally same. If I change void main() to vibed's
> static this() I get this error.
Hi,

There's are several related problems with vibe's "static this";
some needed variables are not initialized at the time "static
this" is executed, that's why you get access violation ( it has
nothing to do with permissions ).

The solution is to use main().

here are some reported issues related to the problem you have
described.
https://github.com/mysql-d/mysql-native/issues/53
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/issues/906