Python's features, which requires D

anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 23 14:32:50 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 23 May 2015 at 21:08:19 UTC, Dennis Ritchie wrote:
> Perhaps that's not the site, and in Windows. That's what gives
> me in CMD:
>
> 456 4 4 8 99 456
> [[456, 4, 4, 8, 99, 456]13 546
> std.conv.ConvException at C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\conv.d(2013):
> Unexpected end of input when converting from type char[] to
> type int

That's a different issue. Works fine for me in wine.

You may be typing spaces before/after the numbers. That would
result in empty items from `split`. You can `filter` empty items
out, or you can use the unary version of `split` (not passing the
delimiter) which, as per documentation, splits at whitespace and
produces no empty words.