Python's features, which requires D

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 23 19:43:46 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 23 May 2015 at 22:01:42 UTC, Dennis Ritchie wrote:
> You may find it nonsense, but Paul Graham says that each
> language has its own power. He believes that Lisp is the most
> powerful language, and programmers who write in other
> languages, he said Blub programmers. Learn more about "The Blub
> Paradox" can be read in the article Graham:
> http://www.paulgraham.com/avg.html

I'm a fan of lisp(Clojure being my favorite. Too bad it takes
about a century just to load the runtime...), and yet I find it
quite ironic that Paul Graham claims lisp to be the most powerful
language right after claiming that programmers can't understand -
and therefore disregard - the power of languages more powerful
than the ones they use...