Python's features, which requires D

Dennis Ritchie via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 24 09:15:13 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 24 May 2015 at 15:53:24 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
> But according to the Blub Paradox, your(Or mine. Or Paul
> Graham's) opinion on whether or not a stronger language than
> Lisp has appeared can not be trusted!

Based on an article Graham about Blub Paradox, I can conclude
that Blub Paradox programmers only acts on a certain age. It is
possible that this occurs after the age of 25 years. And since I
am under 25 years old, I think I can be trusted completely :)
-----
Paul Graham:
"This idea is rarely followed to its conclusion, though. After a
certain age, programmers rarely switch languages voluntarily.
Whatever language people happen to be used to, they tend to
consider just good enough.
But I don't expect to convince anyone (over 25) to go out and
learn Lisp."