Align a variable on the stack.

Marc Schütz via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 5 03:14:47 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 03:52:47 UTC, TheFlyingFiddle
wrote:
> I don't really know where to go from here to figure out the
> underlying cause. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Can you publish two compilable and runnable versions of the code
that exhibit the difference? Then we can have a look at the
generated assembly. If there's really different code being
generated depending on whether the .init value is explicitly set
to float.nan or not, then this suggests there is a bug in DMD.