Why my app require MSVCR120.dll?

thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 02:32:03 PST 2015

On Sunday, 8 November 2015 at 05:11:50 UTC, suliman wrote:
> On Sunday, 8 November 2015 at 04:50:49 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
>> On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 10:03:58 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>
>>> I am using DMD.
>>
>> -m64 or -m32mscoff ?
>
> Without any keys. I use dub for building

I suspect your issue is caused by botan library on which vibe-d
depends:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/botan
It says it needs MS linker on Windows and so most probably
depends on MSVC runtime.
Usually when you build something with DMD without -m64 or
-m32mscoff it makes a binary without such dependencies, it uses
its own C library (snn.lib) statically linked.