OSX Foundation framework D binding

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 12 00:24:25 PST 2015

On 2015-11-12 06:50, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

> Aren't there any ready set of translated and post-processed files for
> main OSX foundations in some repository? Could you point at it?

I have these 6 years old bindings [1] which uses an old Objective-C
bridge. Perhaps it's possible to do some search-and-replace to convert
the bindings to use the new Objective-C support.

There's the Dive Framework [2] as well. It uses a fork of the compiler
which has all the Objective-C interoperability features that the
upstream compiler will eventually have.

[1] http://dsource.org/projects/dstep/browser/dstep
[2] https://github.com/DiveFramework/DiveFramework

--