Bug? Bad file name?

Anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 13 21:44:43 PST 2015

I was playing with some code someone posted on the forum that
involved opDispatch and compile time parameters. I pasted it in a
file named templOpDispatch.d, ran it, and got an error. Then I
noticed if I renamed the file it worked.

The source didn't matter; same thing happens with an empty main.

Ex: templOpDispatch.d contains just

     void main() {}

Then running 'rdmd templOpDispatch.d' produces:

std.process.ProcessException at std\process.d(568): Failed to spawn
new process (The requested operation requires elevation.)
----------------
0x004396F0
0x0042AC3A
0x00403F66
0x00403FDF
0x00433043
0x00432F57
0x00426B70
0x7577337A in BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77969882 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain
0x77969855 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain

Windows 7
rdmd build 20150923
DMD32 D Compiler v2.068.2

But I can rename the file to rdmd templOpDispatc.d (remove h) and
all is good. Strange. Can anyone else reproduce this?