Epoch time + msecs

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 14 06:24:13 PST 2015

On Saturday, 14 November 2015 at 12:14:42 UTC, Handyman wrote:

> The D docs seem very thorough and complete to me but less
> accessible in comparison to, e.g., Perl docs, Php docs, or Ruby
> docs.  In particular I have difficulties in understanding the
> headers of the standard library function specifications (e.g.,:
> auto uniform(string boundaries = "[)", T1, T2,
> UniformRandomNumberGenerator)(T1 a, T2 b, ref
> UniformRandomNumberGenerator urng) if
> (isFloatingPoint!(CommonType!(T1, T2)) &&
> isUniformRNG!UniformRandomNumberGenerator);

  auto // the return type is deduced
  uniform // the name of the function
(string boundaries = "[)", T1, T2, URNG) // the set if compile
time parameters
// a string that defaults to "[)" denoting a half open interval
and three named types T1, T2 and URNG
(T1 a, T2 b, ref URNG urng) // the set of runtime parameters a T1
, a T2 and an URNG taken by reference
  if  (isFloatingPoint!(CommonType!(T1, T2)) && isUniformRNG!RNG);
// a set of constraints to make sure you don't use the wrong
types with it.