How do I read one character from stdin? (getc in C)

Fer22f via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 14 13:48:10 PST 2015

On Saturday, 14 November 2015 at 20:05:45 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> Notably, it is pretty common on Windows, but requires an add-on
> library like ncurses on Linux.
>
> https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d

Yea, I always though it would be kinda different between
platforms but getc worked in VSC++ so I assumed it would work in
D too. And you just pointed out this entire world of ncurses to
me, I couldn't see myself not using some kind of API for building
"graphical" terminal interfaces...

Thanks for the insight. I will take a look at your library later!