Program exited with code -11

Alex via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 00:12:53 PST 2015

Hello guys.

I am beginner with D and a hobbyist in general when it comes to
programming. I am following an SFML tutorial in C++ and trying to
"translate it" to D (at least the parts I think I understand). I
am using Derelict SFML2 bindgings to CSFML.

First I tried to do it procedural way and it works fine:

http://pastebin.com/6PjRCUHp

Then I tried an OOP way as per tutorial:

app.d =

module app;
import notquiteciv.game;

void main()
{
     Game game = new Game();

     game.gameLoop();
}

game.d = http://pastebin.com/ps9mMxGf

When I run "dub run" or "dub run --force", I get this:

Running ./notquiteciv
Program exited with code -11

$ lldb ./notquiteciv (run)

Process 81278 launched: './notquiteciv' (x86_64)
Process 81278 stopped
* thread #1: tid = 0x14dae3, 0x0000000000000000, queue =
'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1,
address=0x0)
     frame #0: 0x0000000000000000
error: memory read failed for 0x0

I am stuck. Can you give me a hint regarding this?

Thank you.