[Dtiled] Unfamiliar terms and trouble using it for Dgame

Jack via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 27 05:00:14 PST 2015

Greetings!

I've been using Dgame for quite a while now and I have been
learning quite a lot from using playing with it. Then I found
Tiled that's a tool to draw tilemaps, and DTiled to implement it.

Link [ http://code.dlang.org/packages/dtiled]

I've spent about an hour in order to make it work in Dgame,
basing my code in the examples, and I have a bit of trouble in
using it, since I am just a newbie.

I've learned about templates, and all the other doodads, but I
have trouble translating the tutorial code in loading the map to
work with Dgame.

Can someone help me understand the code? I can't wrap my head
around it.