Derelict3 object.Error@(0): Access Violation?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 27 08:26:42 PST 2015

On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 09:24:47 UTC, Alexander wrote:
> On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 07:53:09 UTC, Rikki Cattermole

> Ah ok!
> so here's my updated code. I still get the object error. I am
> trying to get a  blank window to appear. I call the reload
> after I set the glfwcontext. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

There's nothing obvious that jumps out. You really should not
have been seeing an access violation with the first bit of code
you posted if the problem were simply that no context were
loaded. I suggest you try again with just a simple call to
DerelictGL3.load and see if you still get the error. If so, see
if you can run a hello world.