vibe.d-example illustrating Dynamic Textual Web-Interface

Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 30 02:08:16 PST 2015

Can somebody please show a enlightening example of, so called,

"revamp of the REST interface generator"

added to release 0.7.26 at:

http://vibed.org/blog/posts/vibe-release-0.7.26

I want to use vibe.d to add a modern dynamic web-interface to my
knowledge graph I'm currently developing.

More specifically I would like an interface that makes rich use
of dynamic HTML. When the user changes the contents of a
search/command-line text-field the client logic shall on the fly
(after a certain delay) lookup related information with
vibe.d-server and present the user with relevant hits or
completions in a another part of page (HTML div-block).

Does anybody have a similar vibe.d-project to be inspired from,
in this regard?