Any D IDE on Mac OSX with debugging support?

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 30 07:19:48 PST 2015

On 16/11/2015 06:45, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Is there any IDE which allows debugging D apps on OSX?
> I'm trying Mono-D, but getting error
>     "Debugger operation failed A syntax error in expression, near
> 'sizeof(void*)'"
>
> GDB is installed using homebrew. Probably, something is wrong with my
> gdb. When I'm trying to start debugging using console GDB interface - it
> fails with message about unsigned application. Is there any instruction
> how to get GDB working on OSX?
>
> Code completion and symbol lookups neither do not work on Mono-D / OSX.
> Does anyone managed to get it working?
>

> Best regards,
>      Vadim

Yes, DDT ( http://ddt-ide.github.io/ ) supports debugging on OSX, using
GDB, but you have to install it with homebrew. If you have done it
already, then it should work, but check this article as well:
http://ntraft.com/installing-gdb-on-os-x-mavericks/

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros