vibe.d-example illustrating Dynamic Textual Web-Interface

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 30 12:38:11 PST 2015

On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 20:23:48 UTC, David DeWitt wrote:
> Have you looked at Redux and Webpack?  I am working on a Redux
> example and we have switched to Webpack and Redux at work and
> it is nice.

I know about both yes. Webpack would probably beat browserify,
but I haven't gotten the time to migrate myself. Their hot code
reloading looks good though.

Isn't redux the client side for GraphQL? I followed it a bit but
it being so fresh, decided to wait.

A GraphQL interface generator for vibe.d would be nice.