How to do unittests

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 2 07:56:25 PDT 2015

On Friday, October 02, 2015 10:22:38 Namal via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> So do I understand it right that it stops after the first failed
> test? Is it possible to continue and get a list of all failed
> tests?

Once a unittest block within a module has a failure in it, then no more
unittest blocks within that module are run. However, unittest blocks in
other modules will still be run. So, if you have failures across multiple
modules, then you'll see multiple failures, but if it's just one module,
then you'll only see the first one, because any further tests within the
module won't even have been run.

- Jonathan M Davis