implementing Ketmar's concept of a debugging console in D (Lua/PyD + arsd terminal-emulator)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 5 14:07:51 PDT 2015

On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 19:57:21 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Adam's work on terminal is quite nice - runs on Linux and
> Windows (maybe OSX) and it has mouse support and you can
> display images inline, which can be useful for some purposes.
>  Command history and easy to add shortcuts.

The terminal.d works on Mac with limited support as of last
weekend (well, full support (minus my extensions) if you install
xterm, but limited in the MacOS Terminal because its feature set
is poor), but my terminal emulator does not - again, unless you
install X11, then it should, because simpledisplay's cocoa
implementation is currently broken.

But I got a loaner Mac this week and should have it for a while,
so I'll port simpledisplay to cocoa sometime in the next month,
and then terminalemulator should work fully there too.