Writing a screen saver in D what libraries will help?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 12 20:55:43 PDT 2015

On Monday, 12 October 2015 at 23:24:56 UTC, welkam wrote:
> You will need to interface to C libraries like SDL.

Not necessarily any beyond the operating system libs. In fact,
for a screensaver, you might want to use lower level calls. I
don't know how they are made anymore, but in Windows 95 (showing
my knowledge's age...) there were a few special screen saver
functions you needed to implement for it to be recognized by the
properties sheet.

I don't know about Ubuntu at all though.