How to install DMD 64bit on Windows?

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 21 12:05:15 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 18:50:08 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> Use the .exe installer and it will offer to download and
> install visual studio for you as part for its process.

I don't know if that feature has made it into a release yet. I
don't think Vc2015 is supported yet either in a released version
of DMD. I could be mistaken on both of these.

If you want to play it say just install VS2013 Community Edition
then install DMD and everything should just work.