How to get DMD to stop littering my source dir with .o files?

Cauterite via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 26 07:32:24 PDT 2015

The problem is that the compiler and linker are separate
programs; the compiler has to generate input for the linker in
the form of a file.

RDMD automatically cleans up all the .obj garbage, so one
solution is to run
	rdmd --build-only asdf.d

Also, the -of flag is a little more readable if you use quotes
	dmd -of"asdf.exe" asdf.d
Yeah, it's totally inconsistent with other flag syntax like
-deps=filename