splitter, compilation issue

sigod via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 15:56:04 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 22:33:32 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 22:18:55 UTC, sigod wrote:
>> P.S. Maybe I should repost my question on SO? I really thought
>> it was a bug, so I posted it here.
>
> You could, but I'd say the same thing there

I don't expect different answer there. Main idea is to increase
language presence and therefore popularity.

I saw someone (I think it was Martin Nowak) somewhere saying that
maybe we should move questions from Learn forum to SO.

> or just stick in .array somewhere to do an easy, generic
> solution

Which completely works in this case. Since I'm writing just a
code generation tool, which I'll need to use just a few times.