Allocation strategies question

ref2401 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 29 11:56:55 PDT 2015

As I understand the `std.experimental.allocator` package will be
included in the upcoming DMD 2.069 release. I like the idea of
composable allocators. Though I've got a question which I can not
answer myself.

Let's assume a team which is developing an application that can
benefit from usage of different allocation strategies. When a
programmer implements a function/struct/class he may use whatever
allocator he thinks fits his needs best. At some point the source
code is going to be a mess because there will be so many places
where different allocation strategies are used.
The question. Could you suggest robust practices, how to avoid
designing such messy code?

Any information is appreciated.
Thank you.