interprocess communication and sharing memory

j55 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 20:06:16 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 02:52:00 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 01:27:15 UTC, j55 wrote:
>> [...]
>
> It's probably a stupid idea, but until someone with experience
> answers: what happens if you declare the memory as shared or
> __gshared and send a pointer to it via message passing or a
> pipe?

I can give it a try tomorrow, for "message passing", which d
library would you consider?

I wasn't sure a simple pointer would work, I'd have to
experiment.  Though I'd like to try any safer higher level
libraries for this, if they exist...