Working Windows GUI library?

Andre Polykanine via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 3 08:46:08 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
Does   anyone   of   you  work  with a Windows GUI library with native
controls in order to write desktop apps in D?
Here  is  why  I'm  asking:  actually, there are quite a number of GUI
libraries listed at wiki.dlang.org.
However, I have one specific requirement: the resulting apps should be
accessible  for blind and visually impaired users. To do that, Windows
native  controls are highly preferred since they are treated correctly
by  screen  reading  software.  So  no  QT,  no GTK (they are both not
accessible under Windows).
I've  tried  to  build  samples for each library, and got virtually no
results:  DGui was the only one that caused no problems at all, but it
has   almost   no   documentation   and   most   of  the  samples  are
drawing-related.
So  my  question  is:  is  there any reliable GUI library implementing
native Windows controls?
Thanks!

--
With best regards from Ukraine,