Working Windows GUI library?

thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 3 23:30:34 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 15:46:28 UTC, Andre Polykanine
wrote:
> So  my  question  is:  is  there any reliable GUI library
> implementing native Windows controls?

Yes, DFL!
https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl
It's a thin wrapper over WinAPI so all controls are native. I've
built several apps with it and quite happy with this library. It
comes with a graphical interface builder called Entice Designer
which is rather old but still works fine. Also, with this lib
your app is just a single binary less than 1 MB, no additional
DLLs required.