Windows Header consts

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 7 10:51:35 PDT 2015

On that note, is there also any generic translation software for
code that you can program a set of simple "rules"(matching and
arranging) to translate source code?

e.g., match("const WM_", ";")->WM.add(%1 + ",")).

The above should be obvious but essentially it matches the first
string until the second is found, adds it to the WM
container(which, we can specify it it's type). %1 is just what
was found inbetween the two bookends in the match. We add a comma
for the next enum.

(such a line would put all the const WM's into the enum, it
doesn't handle the outer static versioning, so would break
headers... hence a more robust solution is needed)