shared array?

Prudence via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 10 17:48:26 PDT 2015

I can't create a shared array:

static Array!(bool delegate(int, WPARAM, LPARAM)) callbacks;

(prepending shared produce a ton of errors with the Array class)

I've tried making it a pointer and other things.

The array must be static and must be shared. Without shared
everything works but I don't get, obviously, a useful array(it's
empty because all the updating goes on in the main thread).

1. How do I create a shared array?
2. Why prepending shared produces any problems? I thought shared
simply made a variable global to all threads?