Creating a DLL with a ActiveX interface.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 14 09:59:19 PDT 2015

On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 15:44:36 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist
wrote:
> So, Actually I am using NI LabVIEW to interact with my DLL. I
> imagine even getting hold of of that would troublesome or
> expensive.

Ah, all right. Here's a SO thing (followed up by email then
copy/pasted there) I did for someone else with a hello COM dll:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19937521/what-are-options-to-communicate-between-vb6-com-server-on-windows-xp-and-python

The main thing is dealing with a bug in Windows XP. If you are on
Vista or above, you can skip that and hopefully just look at the
example zip here:

http://arsdnet.net/dcode/com.zip

That's almost two years old now but should still basically work
(I will try next time I have a free hour on Windows too) and
hopefully get you started.