Runtime error when calling a callback in a parallel Task

BBasile via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 16 14:01:29 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 18:19:07 UTC, Ali Çehreli
wrote:
> On 09/15/2015 04:49 PM, BBasile wrote:
>> Under Windows this works fine but under Linux I got a runtime
>> error.
>
> Can it be because 'param' is invalid at the time clbck is
> called?

No the callback and its user parameter are set at the same time.

> The following program works under Linux. However, removing
> thread_joinAll() is a bug:

I got to try `thread_joinAll`.

The main thread is not a D program so i cant call
`thread_joinAll` that simply. Maybe as an additonal dll export
but in this case if `thread_joinAll` does something with the
Runtime (?) it's quite probable that it won't have an effect. :/