Passing Arguments on in Variadic Functions

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 17 11:40:54 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 17:35:18 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> I noticed that there's some interesting interplay with this
> technique and default arguments.

Yeah, it expects the V... to consume the rest of the arguments so
it doesn't really leave any room for the default arg.

I would actually just make it required or do separate functions
with it. Optional and variadics don't mix well together.

(You could also loop through and look for a bool argument
yourself but that is a bit messier.)

> Also, it doesn't seem to let me put template constraints on V
> so that I could do something like constrain V to be numeric.

import std.meta;
import std.traits;

if(allSatisfy!(isNumeric, V))

should do it