mysql-native: SQL Transaction support?

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 17 14:19:04 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 19:47:33 UTC, salvari wrote:
> I'm parsing a text input file, the generated sql is about 1
> million lines of SQL. By using mysql-native it takes about 4
> hours to load data.

I've used mysql-native before to handle hundreds of millions of
rows of data and I remember it being blazingly fast, nowhere near
the time you suggest. Perhaps try to split the SQL into single
lines and use prepared statements, this is where the big wins in
speed are.

Expecting any server to deal with a million lines of SQL in a
timely manner is asking too much.