How to setup mono-D for shared libraries?

Jacob via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 22 13:20:05 PDT 2015

How do I setup mono-D for creating shared libraries and including
them into other projects? When I drag the .d files to create the
library from, which is not my own, I get undefined references. I
have the lib files, which are a bunch of separate libs, that I
want to include into one big lib. Once that's done I want to
include that lib into another project.

I'd rather not modify si.ini. Are there any tutorials for getting
started with Mono-D? (setup, not coding)