Dub package with C code

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 24 23:04:08 PDT 2015

On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 01:48:57 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 September 2015 at 18:19:49 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
> wrote:
>> nice work!
>
> To be honest it took me 2 hours, starting from git clone
>
>> worth a little blog post on the experience so others can be
>> inspired by and benefit from yours?
>
> I would be happy to write something. Any particular blog
> platform? Or do I first have to roll out my own?

Great!  I think it's clear more blog posts will be something that
helps open up awareness to value of D.  Little things
cumulatively make a big difference, and you'll more than get back
the effort invested one way and another over time.

Blog platform - I guess nothing wrong with wordpress etc.  I am
between platforms right now.  I just don't want to deal with
wordpress any more, and haven't yet picked something I like
better.  Something like Nikola and dicebot's mood with an nginx
proxy seems appealing.  Mood is v nice but not quite mature /
stable yet.  I like idea of everything in D so it's easy to
understand and extend as you wish.