ORM libraries for D

ZombineDev via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 25 07:52:11 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 24 September 2015 at 13:18:58 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a look at ORM libraries in D right now. So far, I've
> come across hibernated and dvorm.
>
> Are there any other libraries that I should have a look at,
> particularly actively maintained ones? dvorm and hibernated
> seem to have received no work during the last couple of months.
>
>  — David

You can checkout dotter [1]. Also in this thread [2] Sebastiaan
mentioned that he used at his work a custom built ORM solution.
You can probably ask him for more details.

[1]: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dotter
[2]:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/eixkzndqlqxxyjejbajy@forum.dlang.org