Dub package with C code

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 25 08:06:40 PDT 2015

On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 14:24:36 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> FYI, if you guys want to set something up for multiple
> contributors like a traditional blog, I'm willing to move TWID
> do it.
>
> I've been kinda wanting to do a blog thing but I just haven't
> brought myself to set anything up.

That's a possibility too, but I like the idea of you continuing
to do what you've been doing, and then on the blog there is an
announcement of the new issue of TWID along with a short
discussion and a link to the whole thing.

d.announce is pretty busy these days. I've always felt those
posts were more appropriate for an official blog. As would things
like the subject of this thread, rather than letting it get
buried in the forum.

First issue would be getting approval from Walter and Andrei.
Second would be finding someone that knows how to do it.