Dub package with C code

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 25 08:21:42 PDT 2015

On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 12:25:52 UTC, tired_eyes wrote:
>> I meant if there is already a place where I can upload my post
>> to. Something like blog.dlang.org
>
> OT:
> Once again, I'm absolutely sure tha D should have an official
> blog! Forums can't replace blogs, forums are for discussions,
> not for content presentation.

+1

It also encourages people to write guest pieces, because you know
the work is not wasted as it reaches a broader audience.

Also, as regards existing D blogs - Planet D was a great start
but is a little bit tired.  Some blogs are now defunct and
haven't been updated for years.  It would be great to still have
a link to them, but they shouldn't be all mixed up - current and
stale.