Mac IDE with Intellisense

Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 27 15:55:35 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 26 September 2015 at 18:27:52 UTC, Mike McKee wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 September 2015 at 10:31:13 UTC, wobbles wrote:
>> Have you installed dkit for sublime?
>
> As in?
>
> https://github.com/yazd/DKit
>
> Looks like it's alpha and doesn't run on Mac? No homebrew
> install?

I'm using this and it works great. It uses dcd, so you need to
install that first (via homebrew). As DKit it is a sublime text
plugin, you don't install it via homebrew. Usually you'd install
sublime packages via Package Control, but sadly DKit is not in
the repositories yet. There is an issue about that already
(https://github.com/yazd/DKit/issues/18). So instead, you install
the package manually (just follow the instrcutions in the readme).

I don't know where you got the idea it doesn't work on OS X, it
works like a charm for me.