Get third part of front-end version number

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 5 11:01:05 PDT 2016

These days, DMD/DMDFE version numbers are three parts, ex: 2.070.1.

I can get the first two via std.compiler.version_major and
std.compiler.version_minor. Is there a way to get the third part?

I know I can "dmd --help | grep DMD", but that only works for DMD. GDC's
"gdc --version" doesn't appear to show the DMDFE version, and I have no
idea about LDC.

Or is the third part of the DMDFE version completely irrelevant to LDC/GDC?