overriding methods

stunaep via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 5 11:54:39 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 5 April 2016 at 18:42:33 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 April 2016 at 18:38:43 UTC, stunaep wrote:
>> I get a deprecation warning with @Override, but I was unable
>> to find the proper way to do it.
>
> What error message exactly are you getting and on what code?
>
> Both styles you put there should work equally well.

I had no error on the examples I posted, only when using
@Override previously. It just says to use override attribute
instead of @Override

source\game\client.d(8,20): Deprecation: implicitly overriding
base class method game.GameWindow.startThread with
game.client.Client.startThread deprecated; add 'override'
attribute
source\game\client.d(7,3): Error: undefined identifier 'Override'