Dub and derelict-allegro5 "Could not find a valid dependency tree configuration"

Pedro Lopes via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 12 02:19:14 PDT 2016

On Monday, 11 April 2016 at 15:51:51 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 11 April 2016 at 10:34:58 UTC, Pedro Lopes wrote:
>

>> it is definitely derelict-allegro5's fault.
>>

> Yes. As I said in my second post, change your dependency to
> 0.0.5 and you should be good to go.

I changed the dub.sdl dependency to version 0.0.5, but dub cant
recognize that version:
"Root package allegrotest contains reference to invalid package
derelict-allegro5 0.0.5"

my new dub.sdl:
«name "allegrotest"
description "A minimal D application."
copyright "Copyright © 2016, pedro"
authors "pedro"
dependency "derelict-allegro5" version="0.0.5"
»