Getting the current module as a symbol

Mithun Hunsur via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 12 06:44:07 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm looking for the equivalent of `typeof(this)` in module scope
(so that it gets the current module). My use-case is iterating
over the members of the module - right now I'm doing

`mixin(iterateOverModule!(module.name.here));`

but in the interests of keeping the code simple to maintain, I'd
like to be able to get the current module automatically.

Is this possible? A cursory Google search didn't turn up
anything, and `this` has no meaning in module scope.