Dynamic library

Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 13 02:45:39 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 10:11:27 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:

> Did you solve this problem?
>
> Does it go away using a newer JDK, e.g. 8_77?
>
> Have you tried the Oracle or Azul builds?
>
> If you have a small project you can send me that exhibits the
> problem for you, I can take a look at it.

I could get it to work with 8_77. However, I get this message
("12" is the result I want):
-------------
12
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)
-------------

As soon as I use any phobos relates stuff in the module, I get
this error (libpthread.so is the issue):

# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_77-b03)
(build 1.8.0_77-b03)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.77-b03 mixed
mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libpthread.so.0+0x9c84]  pthread_mutex_lock+0x4

I wonder is it a bug in Java?